Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

It was an exciting weekend with Julie's parents coming in from California and her brother, Ian coming in from Utah.  We spent Saturday in Rockport, MA which is a favorite day trip for Julie and I.  We love the little seaside town and the saltwater taffy.  I like all the lobster options.  For those of you who have seen The Proposal with Sandra Bullock, the movie was filmed here.  It's a great spot to check out.



Sunday was a low key day so we took some time to visit the Boston Temple.  All the pics here are courtesy of Julie's dad.


Monday Ian went home after a great breakfast at Henrietta's Table in Harvard Square.  This left us alone with Debbie and Eric which meant time for shopping.  Off to the mall and Pottery Barn Kids.  Great stuff, good times, no purchases.  We need to wait 'till we know the gender of the baby.

Yeah, the baby.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if the creation of this blog might have something to do with a new Kellett!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    Did you know about this when you were asking me pregnancy-related questions at your graduation? :o) How far along is Julie, and how is she feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats outta the bag! Love that I knew right when you had the test in your guys hands :-) I love the blog too! I can't believe you didn't buy anything at Pottery Barn Kids! It's nearly impossible for me to come out of any store now without baby stuff....so long Bath and Body Works :-) KEEP BLOGGIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!!! Julie, I am so excited for you! I can't wait for you to find out if it is a boy or a girl! How far along are you?

    ReplyDelete