Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall

There's nothing I enjoy more than a good run on a beautiful day.  Today I ran with both kiddos in the stroller and it was so refreshing.  Quinn loves to be outside and see new things and Carter was thrilled by the gas station we passed on our route.  He was so excited and wanted to make sure I saw it too so he called up to me from the stroller saying, "Look! Mommy, there it is!  A gas station!"  At first when he said, "there it is, " I thought he had seen something really remarkable so I was a bit surprised when I realized what it was he had seen.  I love his enthusiasm for the little things though.  It makes me realize we have so much to be thankful for and that even the mundane things in life can be exciting. 

Fresh Pond, Cambridge, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment