Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Big News!

We found out on Friday that our baby is a boy!  We are really excited and looking forward to getting all of the baby necessities over the next few months.  I honestly was surprised because I had convinced myself it was a girl, but I'm really excited for a little boy.  We're thinking Carter Mark for the name.  Carter is a Nelson family name and Mark is a Kellett name.  I just can't believe we're almost halfway through the pregnancy.  I'm still in my normal clothes, but they are definitely getting tighter by the day.  I'm sure the baby bump will be tough to hide in the near future. 

3 comments:

  1. That is great news! Little boys are so much fun! Our little boys won't be that far apart in age. BTW I love the name Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! Congrats on the pregnancy!! How exciting!!! I hope your doing great!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You will be in for a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete