Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall has Arrived

When we moved to Boston, there were a lot of things I was really excited for.  A few of them were great professional sports, tons of good food, and seasons.  I never fully appreciated Fall and now that I am surrounded by it in the Northeast, I am loving it!  The change in temperature is making me worry just a bit about how cold winter will be, but I am enjoying the great fall colors everywhere.  To really get into the Fall spirit, we made a special trip to Bath & Body Works (in honor of Angela) to stock up on Fall scents.  Now the house is filled with delicious aromas of spiced pumpkin & caramel apple.  Honestly I think it's making me crave fall treats all day, but I love the smells and celebrating the season to the fullest!  Here's a little sample of the Fall colors in New England.


I know soon the reds, oranges, and yellows will be covered in white, but I am enjoying it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment