Friday, April 27, 2012

New England Aquarium

For my birthday this year, I wanted to visit the New England Aquarium to celebrate.  It's actually surprising that this was our first time to go since Chris and I both love aquatic life.  Although I prefer to see these creatures in their natural environment while scuba diving, the aquarium is a pretty good substitute, and a lot less work. Carter loved everything there was to see!  He kept pointing one way, then another, then another, followed by his usual "give that to me" grunt. 





Carter is walking more and more each day!  In other news, he has decided that he's old enough to feed himself with a spoon and not eat with fingers or eat from mom or dad when they try to spoon feed.  :(   The food mess has multiplied as well as the time to get through a meal, but we're up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment